Why am I writing about efficiency?
- Because it is something that I have a natural affinity for.
- I have always enjoyed a well-organized space with a place to put everything away so that I could find stuff. (Trust me all my different roommates and loved ones know this about me)
- The amount of time I have wasted by not putting stuff away and later searching for it is time I could have spent doing something more valuable.
- Because I think it improves the quality of my life and I want to help other improve the quality of their lives also.
- I think being efficient and effective can lead to a better quality of life for all involved. Not for the sake of being efficient but because of the results of being efficient and effective.
- If you run your organization in an efficient and effective manner you will be able to serve your customers better and your employees will be better utilized.
- I think time is the most precious resource and I want to do whatever is necessary to make the most of my time here on earth and being efficient and effective is how I get more time to do the things I love.
- For tasks, I don’t want to have to do but they are necessary to get done I would prefer to get them done in the least amount of time possible but still have quality work
- I have found certain tools that help me, I don’t think the particular tools are important I think finding tools that you are willing to use consistently is important
Why I think it should be important to others?
- Because I want to help others have more time to live better quality lives
- Because I don’t think it has to be hard or overwhelming and I want to show others that.
- Attempting to implement new systems for efficiency all at once either in your personal lives or your business can be overwhelming and set yourself up for failure.
- Watching someone else struggle and get stressed out because they can’t find paperwork or keys to me is a “gimme” for fixing with a system that would increase their efficiency.
- Small changes are the easiest way to make sustainable changes
- I am not selling anything I just want to help as many people as possible be able to say that they didn’t waste time on inefficient systems and process.
Comment below and tell me how I can help you.